HOW DO I……BECOME CERTIFIED??
For those who are not familiar with the professional certification process for the programs administered by EnviroCert International; here are the steps to become certified:
- Review the webpage information for the certification that you're interested in
- Self-determine if you meet the educational and work experience criteria for that certification
- Gather all application materials listed on the website along with your application fee and submit to the appropriate Certification Program to obtain pre-approval to sit for the exam (Please note that the Certification Program MUST have at least 45 days to review your application materials).
- If you're approved or not, you will receive a letter via US Mail stating this. You must present your approval letter to the proctor at your exam. You will have 1 year from your approval date to sit for the Exam.
Optional: take an Exam Review Course (Check the website calendar for dates and locations of Review Courses and Exams). Your Review Course registration fee includes 1 copy of the Review Course Manual. A registration flyer/form is available on the Calendar location in each certification's web page. You can gain contact information of the Sponsor by clicking on the date corresponding with the exam or review location you wish to attend.
PLEASE NOTE: You must register to take an Exam Review Courses and to sit for Exams - this is NOT included in your application fee. You do NOT have to be pre-approved to sit for an exam in order to take a Review Course. If you choose not to take a Review Course, then you can order Review Course manuals directly from the Certification Program.
- Take the exam and obtain a passing grade.